- August 28th – Gayle Ritchie of the Courier wrote a great wee article about Dean – CLICK HERE.
- July 5th – Dean was a presenter at the Duke of Edinburgh Gold Awards at Holyrood Palace.
- June 23rd – Dean, Allistair, Alison, and Rhona were at the Windermere Summer Solstice race on a Red Paddle Dragon board, in preparation for the 11 City in SUPtember. Click HERE.
- June 5th – Dean and Patrick joined forces to tell both sides of how last years’ first ever SUP to St Kilda adventure went – Birnam Arts.
- May 27th – The Daily Record did a wee article about Dean’s upcoming SUP 11 City challenge. Click HERE.
- May 24th – Dean joined the Nairn Academy Duke of Edinburgh Awards group for a 3 day SUP expedition training session. Read more HERE.
- May 23rd – British Canoeing did a wee article about Dean’s passion for SUP. Click HERE.
- April 15th – Dean & Rhona joined old friends Carl & Maria Sawyer on a Dragon at the Head of the Dart SUP Challenge. Read more HERE.
- January 9th – TotalSUP have written an article about last years’ St Kilda SUP. Read more HERE.