- SUPtemeber 15th – Dean & Allistair will be back at the Great Glen Paddle, for their 3rd year.
- SUPtember 1st – After Dean’s eyes let him down in last years’ SUP 11-City, (220km non-stop), he will be returning again, but this time sharing a Red Paddle Co Dragon board with Allistair Swinsco, Alison Rennie, and Joanne Hamilton Vale.
- July 5th – Dean will be presenting at the Duke of Edinburgh Gold Awards at Holyrood Palace.
- July 3rd – Dean & Rhona will be doing some climbing at Graggan Outdoors
- June 5th – Dean and Patrick will be joining forces to tell both sides of how last years’ first ever SUP to St Kilda adventure went. Join them at Birnam Arts, near Perth.
- May 24th – Dean will be joining the Nairn Academy Duke of Edinburgh Awards group for a 3 day SUP.
- April 15th – Dean & Rhona joined old friends Carl & Maria Sawyer on a Dragon at the Head of the Dart SUP Challenge. Read more HERE.
- January 9th – TotalSUP have written an article about last years’ St Kilda SUP. Read more HERE.